"Going Green"...Is It Really That Important?
The hype surrounding the trend towards "Going Green" is plentiful. BioGreen Systems encourages looking past the sensationalism and taking personal responsibility.
From celebrities, politicians to big business and wherever you look in the media, it seems it's now fashionable to "go green". What environmentalists and companies, such as BioGreen Systems, have known for a very long time is that it's not just fashionable to "go green". It is, by far, one of the most important endeavors that anyone can make in their everyday life.
Think about the average person who may either feel that there is nothing they can personally do to protect the environment or that it's really not that important for them to use green products.
Consider the following sobering facts:
* Many drinking water systems in the United States contain over 700 chemicals, including dangerously high levels of lead.
* Municipal water systems are the repositories of millions of tons of chemicals, waste products, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides, much of which finds its way into our food supply.
* The Consumer Product Safety Commission has found more than 150 common chemicals that have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer, and psychological abnormalities.
* Household cleaning and personal care products are among the most toxic substances that we are exposed to on a daily basis.
* Our bodies are unable to discard these toxic compounds fast enough to maintain anything near optimal levels of health. These toxins are stored in our tissues, and the levels keep increasing.
* It's not surprising that in 1979 the Environmental Protection Agency declared that up to 20% of all deaths in the U.S. were caused by the harmful compounds found in the air we breathe, the water we drink and the food we eat.
The choice is clear... either persist in using toxic products and continue contributing to the above facts or make the decision to take the personal responsibility to use green products and have a real impact on protecting the environment. Bottom line: Taking Personal Responsibility + Going Green = Preserving the Environment and One's Health.
About BioGreen Systems:
The mission of BioGreen Systems is to educate and bring awareness to the fact that there are safe, non-toxic alternatives available, which can replace the toxic and potentially hazardous products the average consumer is now using. BioGreen takes great pride in being able to provide a complete line of personal care, home cleaning and laundry "Green Products" that are safe, cost effective, multi-purpose and most importantly will help protect both the home and surrounding environment.
or Visit our BioGreen site: